Lucas Schneider is a freelance programmer and web developer from Madison, Wisconsin. He currently studies Linguistics and Computer Science as an Undergrad at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is also the Founder and President of Anaguma Eisa, a student organization on campus that performs eisa, a fusion of folkdance and drumming from Okinawa, Japan.
- MPL Bibliovation Web Extension [Firefox | Chrome]
- MPL BibEx is a WebExtension built for Firefox and Google Chrome to add additional features to the PTFS Bibliovation library system. It is developed for the benefit of member libraries of Wisconsin's South Central Library System.
- MPL Koha Patch [Firefox | Chrome]
- The MPL Koha Patch is a WebExtension built for Firefox and Google Chrome which augments the display of LibLime Koha to make various tasks more convenient for library staff. While it is developed for use by member libraries of Wisconsin’s South Central Library System, it is not supported by SCLS, but is an independent project by a Library Page at Madison Central Library.
- MAD-TS Workslip [Firefox | Chrome]
- Aggregates data from GetIt and Liblime Koha to streamline acquisitions processing by generating a printable workslip.
- SCLS Custom Picklist
- A Python 3 script to generate custom pull lists for libraries within the South Central Library System.
- Wisconsin Eisa
- An Andriod application to keep you in touch with Anaguma Eisa and the Okinawan Taiko Drummers of Wisconsin.
- Anaguma Eisa
- Anaguma Eisa is a student organization at the University of Wisconsin-Madison that performs eisa, a traditional Okinawan folk dance from the Ryukyu Islands in southern Japan. Their performances excite viewers with a cultural fusion of dance, drumming, martial arts, and both traditional and contemporary Okinawan music.
This website is built with Drupal 8.